Hey, teacher friends!
Nothing new to see here, but perhaps you’ve forgotten about how to do Reverse/Group Charades in language classes.
- Create a list of random phrases, story lines, song lyrics, prior Persona Especial facts, previous One Word Image sentences, Señor Wooly tag-lines, or cultural elements.
- Create as many teams as you can manage.
- Select 1, 2, or 3 students to guess the phrase for each team at a time. They can yell, write, draw, or sing the answer to you.
- Show the actors the phrase they need to demonstrate, but don’t let the guessers see it. I pointed their chairs away from me.
- The first group to get the answer correct wins a point.
- Have a blast.
Thanks for visiting!
Nos vemos pronto. 🙂