Is it finally time for some output? Do the kids need a brain break? This is your chance!
- Create a few teams for camaraderie, or let them go rogue.
- Send one, two or three students outside.
- Let the remaining students hide something. I’m sure your have some authentic products you have been working with. Use them whenever possible!
- When the objects are hidden, invite the student(s) back into the room to find them.
- Early learners can use hot/cold or sí/no words. Intermediate learners can use prepositions, commands, or other more complex statements to help the hunter find the items.
If you couldn’t find it, the Peruvian flute is in Maddie’s ponytail 😉